This week marks the release of Read more →
We want AlchemYoga.com to be a well rounded experience – sharing about as many areas and styles of yoga as possible so that all yogis, lineages and aspects of yoga are represented! Since inclusion is our goal, please keep that in mind with your submission that we want to put forth positive energy through our words and publications.
We have no requirements except that your submissions, including any images, are all original works. If you don’t have any images, we will provide some for you. If selected to be a Contributing Blogi or Guest Blogi at Alchemyoga.com we will feature your bio information with your post, as well as links to your class schedule, website and social network sites. We encourage you to promote your contributions via email, facebook, twitter etc. to your students, family and friends. This will help to spread your words and will let others know about all we have to offer at Alchemyoga.com.
Need some Ideas? Here are just a few that we cam up with but we are open to ANYTHING yoga, meditation, relaxation and natural healing related.
- Asanas, pranayama, sequences- your faves, ideas and inspirations, share a story…
- Yoga Philosophy and Sacred Text
- Music & Chanting
- Meditation, relaxation & Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Nutrition, Vegan/Vegetarianims and Recipes
- Chakras, Meridians & energy principles
- Look at a specific style, lineage or Guru
- Yoga for _______
- Off the Mat- The Yogi Lifestyle
- Culture of Yoga today
- Ayurveda and Natural Healing
- Book Reviews – Yoga related books
- Your Own Experience – what has yoga brought to your life, whats your story, your personal practice
- Highlight a unique program, workshop or studio
- Anything yoga
Your blog can be any length but we reserve the right to edit any post published to Alchemyoga.com (This will mostly be minor corrections and formatting to make the post eye catching!)
The Alchemyoga Team